The Top 5 Motorcycle Riding Goggles Riders Rave About
If motorcycle riding glasses aren’t your thing, fret not! You still have other eye wear options to make your ride safer, smoother, and more enjoyable. There are plenty of riders that prefer riding goggles over glasses and if you are one such rider them, it helps to know of the different eye wear options you have. In this post, we will take a look at the top five motorcycle riding goggles that are the most popular among riders.
- Black Brand Veteran Goggles: Ever wondered what the second most common irritant is for motorcycle riders when it comes to their vision? The glaring sunlight. That’s why, whether you invest in a pair of motorcycle riding glasses or goggles, it is important to look at options that have tinted lenses. Similarly to motorcycle riding glasses, you will be able to find a plethora of goggles that come with different shades of tinted lenses to help you see more clearly during daytime riding. Don’t make the rookie mistake of thinking that just because it is a clear, sunny day that you won’t have trouble seeing. As stated above, the sun is one of the most common irritants for motorcycle riders. So take a look at the many tinted lens options that come with extra protection against UV rays. The Black Brand Veteran Goggles come with tinted lenses that offer UV ray protection as well as polarized lenses. It’s important to invest in goggles that come with these features to not only improve visibility on the road, but also protect your eyes from sun damage.
- Bobster Trident Polarized Convertible Sunglasses/Goggles: Can’t decide if you want motorcycle riding sunglasses or goggles? Why not have both? The Bobster Trident Polarized Convertible Sunglasses/Goggles embody characteristics of both kinds of eye wear. And these sunglasses/goggles are a favorite among many riders because of their multiple benefits. They are lightweight and made with materials that make them exponentially thinner, lighter, yet stronger than traditional lenses found in glasses. Because they are made with such indestructible materials, this protective eye wear is designed for high-impact and will protect the eyes from any flying debris that could otherwise harm the eyes. Another benefit of these sunglasses/goggles is that the lenses are scratch-resistant, thus proving to be a durable investment that will last long-term with little wear and tear.
- Bobster Cruiser Goggles: When you are doing a lot of riding on streets whether through a local road going across town or on the highway, you’re going to reach some high speeds on your bike. So when you are going at such high speeds and don’t have a windshield protecting your face the way you would in a car, you need some protective eye wear to keep your eyes safe against the strong winds. Although many people feel that a quality pair of motorcycle riding glasses will get the job done in regards to protecting their eyes from the wind, other riders want a little more. And they’ll get that with Bobster Cruiser Goggles. These goggles offer a proper fit and work to keep excess air out. With goggles like these, you can reach the high speeds you want to without worrying about the air irritating or hurting your eyes.
- Scott Prospect Goggles: If you plan on doing a hefty amount of off-road riding, you need a high quality pair of off-road goggles. Scott Prospect Goggles are a great multi-purpose option. If you are doing a lot of off-road riding in a hotter climate, you’ll be doing some extra sweating and this is a common culprit behind glasses fogging up. Fortunately, these lenses come with an anti-fog coating to keep your visibility optimized. The frames are also designed with a venting system to allow your goggles to breathe and keep moisture out. These goggles also come with a durable strap to keep your goggles securely and properly resting on your face. Not only is having a pair of goggles that don’t fit right uncomfortable and annoying, it’s highly dangerous. Stay away from goggles with cheap straps that are prone to coming loose or slipping. With Scott Prospect Goggles, you’ll get sturdy straps to go along with them.
- Wiley X Advanced Prescription Sunglasses: Formally, they are called “sunglasses” but this unisex eye wear is designed in the form of goggles. These goggles come with an adjustable strap in order to firmly fit around your face in a comfortable, but secure manner. The scratch-resistant lenses come with an anti-reflective coating and multiple lens options including tinted, mirrored, clear, polarized, and light adjusted. These secure goggles are designed to keep debris such as sand and dirt out of the riders eyes as well as protect the eyes from flying objects such as rocks or insects. For an even higher level of security, these durable goggles also come with injected temple tips to allow riders to enjoy their excursions with extra stability. As an added perk, this favorite eye wear option among motorcycle riders also comes with a case and cleaning kit to keep your goggles protected when you are not using them.
Want to know about other high quality motorcycle riding goggles? Or do you have any questions about the vast selection of motorcycle riding glasses and sunglasses? Don’t hesitate to contact us today with any questions you might have or keep reading or other blog posts to learn more about different motorcycle riding eye wear.