The Top Motorcycle Riding Glasses For Warm, Sunny Climates
If you live in a region where the weather is typically very hot and sunny, it makes sense that you would want the right motorcycle riding gear to make your ride more enjoyable. No rider wants to deal with glaring sunshine that makes it difficult for them to see on the road or a jacket that is more suitable for cooler weather. That is why finding the right gear for your riding should not be taken lightly. After all, it is an investment that you expect to not only make your ride safer and more comfortable, but last you for many more years to come. If you are looking for eye wear that won’t just protect your eyes, but maximize visibility on the road and block out blinding sunlight, take a look at these popular motorcycle riding glasses that are ideal for warm, sunny climates.
- Bobster Enforcer Matte Black: There is a reason why these motorcycle riding sunglasses have the word enforcer in the title. When you put these sunglasses on, you instantly feel cooler and edgier. But edgy style is not the only thing these motorcycle riding sunglasses have going for them. They offer multiple features that improve your safety and comfort while on the road. The sturdy, aerodynamic frame is designed to keep harsh winds, dirt, insects, and other debris out of the eyes and at the top of the frame is a lip to further enforce greater protection from flying objects. The lenses are interchangeable to be able to accommodate several riding conditions and they can seamlessly and conveniently be switched out whenever needed. The lenses come in three different shade options including clear, smoked, and amber and each of them are specially designed with an anti-fog coating. The lenses are excellent at keeping glare out and the purchase comes with a soft cleaning cloth and carrying case to keep the sunglasses protected, clean, and scratch-free when they are not being worn.
- Eye Ride Denali III Interchangeable Sunglasses: These interchangeable sunglasses are designed for ease of use and ultimate convenience. Swapping out lenses is seamless and can be done within seconds so you’ll never have to worry about your eye wear getting in the way of your ride. The durable, polycarbonate lenses offer 100 UV Protection and come in three different shades including clear, yellow, and smoke. The lenses are also designed with a scratch-resistant coating and shatterproof features to keep your vision and eye safety optimized on the road. They fit comfortably on your face and the frames are practically weightless yet durable. These sunglasses include foam inserts to keep the glasses in place when riding at high speeds, offer a strong grip, and maximize comfort.
- Wiley X WX Echo Sunglasses With High Velocity Protection Climate Control: These motorcycle riding sunglasses encompass everything sunglasses should: edgy, sleek style, comfort, convenience, durability, security, and protection. The super sturdy nylon frame is practically unbreakable and the sunglasses come with a facial cavity seal that is patented, successfully keeps harsh winds and debris out, and can easily be removed at any time. One of the best features of these sunglasses is the lenses that become lighter as the weather conditions get darker, thus providing the maximum level of visibility. The polarized lenses offer complete UV ray protection and minimize glare to provide greater clarity and comfort.
- Harley Davidson Tat Skull Gasket Sunglasses: There are plenty of fashionable, super edgy motorcycle riding sunglasses out there, but the Harley Davidson Tat Skull Gasket Sunglasses really take the cake. These sunglasses are designed with smoke grey lenses and glossy black frames. The sunglasses come with patented soft foam facial cavity seals that are easily removable and they meet ANSI 787 requirements for high velocity impact and high mass impact, ensuring that both the lenses and frames offer the highest level of security while on the road. The durability of the lenses and frames keep the rider confident that they will never have to deal with dangerous debris on the road that could accidentally get into their eyes and affect their vision. These are also some of the most suitable sunglasses for riding in warm, sunny climates because the smoke grey lenses do not distort vision and clarity, thus making them perfect for bright days.
- Wiley X Saint Matte Black: These Wiley X Saint Matte Black sunglasses are some of the best unisex eye wear options for motorcycle riders. They offer 100% UVA and UVB ray protection and polarized lenses to reduce glare and color distortion. Although these sunglasses are ideal for bright, sunny conditions, they are designed for all kinds of harsh environments. The shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses come with a T-shell scratch-resistant coating and the durable nylon frames are essentially unbreakable, thus making these sunglasses a great long-term option that will last for years. Although the frames are designed for maximum durability and protection, they are incredibly lightweight and never cause any irritation or distraction when being worn for long hours.
Are you looking for other motorcycle riding sunglasses to make your ride safer and more enjoyable? Or are you in the market for some other kinds of safety eye wear for riding? Keep reading our other blog posts or contact us today to find the ideal motorcycle riding glasses for your unique needs. We can also help motorcycle riders find safety eye wear that includes their prescription if they wear glasses on a daily basis.